It’s engagement season! If the answer was YES! We’ve got some Outer Banks wedding tips to help you plan your big day!
The twinkling holiday lights, being around friends and family, and cozying by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate are just a few of the things that make December the perfect (and most common!) month to get engaged.
Because the Outer Banks is one of the most popular wedding destinations on the east coast, here you will find amazing vendors galore; from beautiful oceanfront beach house venues to incredible florists, photographers, designers, hair & makeup artists and more.
It can all be a little overwhelming, but once you’ve picked out your venue, the rest is cake! Click here or call our experienced Event Specialists at 1-800-334-4745 to inquire about Sun Realty’s event homes, great for intimate weddings and the perfect place for the whole family to stay!
Here are a few more tips to help make your special day the one you always dreamed of!
- Sample food, see décor, flip through photo books, get discounts and incentives and so much more at the Outer Banks Wedding Expo, held at First Flight High School January 13th and 14th.
- Have a backup plan just in case of inclement weather. The fall is prime wedding season on the Outer Banks, but is also hurricane season. Better safe than sorry!
- No one wants to look like a lobster in their wedding photos! Outdoor ceremonies, photo sessions and receptions combined will last hours; make sure you’re protected with SPF!
- Bug spray for your guests is never a bad idea, especially for summer weddings. Depending on the direction of the wind, you might have some uninvited guests!
- HAVE FUN! Relax, unwind and enjoy time with your friends and family, showing them why you chose the Outer Banks as your dream wedding destination!
Make the ocean your something blue with Sun Realty!
Find Your Outer Banks Event Home Today!