Join a Great Team!
Our mission is to provide the best possible Outer Banks experience for our homeowners, guests, customers, and clients. Fun-filled vacations, smart real estate investments, rental home income, property care, and personal service are what we provide. Sun Realty employs some of the most responsive sales, service, and support staff on the Outer Banks. We need other talented, career-minded individuals who share our customer focus and are interested in exploring opportunities for a rewarding career.
Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap. For more information on current positions, please contact our Human Resources Department at (252) 441-4402 ext. 3242; or by fax at (252) 449-4111. You may also email your resume for any of the following positions to Sue Head.
Sun Realty Career Opportunities We are accepting applications for future employment in all departments. Applications are retained for one year from receipt.
Licensed Front Desk Supervisor | Sun Realty Kill Devil Hills Office
Sun Realty is seeking a responsible, individual with a background in resort, weekly rentals; who is detail oriented, communicative, organized, and a team leader.
- Active NC Real Estate License
- Minimum 1 years’ previous supervisory experience
- Significant work experience in the vacation industry, or equivalent
- Computer efficient and English language literate
- Property Plus and LSI software experience, a plus
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Supervising our front desk customer service team
- Working in conjunction and harmony with management
- Ensuring that all issues are handled in a prompt professional manner
- Leading, encouraging, supporting and training your team
Knowledge of the Outer Banks is also a plus, but not required. MUST be a team-player and able to communicate well with colleagues, owners, and guests. Successful drug testing and background screening are part of the pre-employment procedure. Please CLICK HERE to apply for the Front Desk Supervisor position that Sun Realty is currently looking to fill.
Air Handlers OBX Administrative Assistant | Sun Realty Harbinger Office
Hours: Sunday-Thursday, from 8:30-5:30
Reports To: HVAC Manager
- 1+ years administrative support experience in a customer driven, high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment (vacation rental, hospitality or other service industry).
- Excel in PC skills; including MS Office (experience with Property Plus and Quick Books programs a plus).
- Professional interface with general manager, office and department managers, clients, customers, vendors, and team members; in-person, by phone and through correspondence.
- Ambassador for the company; self-starter who is effective with minimal direction, proven clear thinker, a quick study, well organized, and solution oriented.
- Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
- Not physical labor but must be able to lift 25 pounds for paper storage.
- Processing billing and invoices.
- Registering warranties.
- Scheduling of bi-annual inspections & services calls.
- Reporting to owners (inspections, estimates).
- Receiving payments.
- Collections on past dues.
- Follow up on open work orders.
- Reconciling AP’s.
Compensation: Pay based on experience and proven ability, determined by HVAC Manager. You may submit your resume to SueHead@SunRealtyNC.com.
Accounts Payable and Bookkeeping | Sun Realty Kill Devil Hills Office
Sun Realty is looking for a local resident with experience in Excel and QuickBooks. Must be a quick learner, organized, and detail-oriented. Pay is based on experience or ability to learn the job. Experience with Accounts Payable is preferred. To apply for the Accounts Payable and Bookkeeping position that Sun Realty is currently seeking, please CLICK HERE.
General Maintenance Technician | Sun Realty Harbinger Office
Reporting To: Maintenance Manager
Hours: 5 Days (including weekends), full-time and year-round from 8:30-5:30
1+ years' experience in general maintenance
Active driver's license for 5 years and clean driving record (Motor Vehicle Record)
Able to work independently in a high-pressure and deadline-oriented environment
Live locally in Dare or Currituck County, excluding Hatteras Island
Professional interaction with general manager, office and department managers, owners, guests, vendors, and team members
Ambassador for the company; a self-starter who is effective with minimal direction
Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information
Provides, maintains, and updates all daily records and information as required
Able to lift 50+ pounds, work in tight spaces and extreme weather conditions
Effective written and verbal communication in the English language
Wages: Competitive, based on skills and experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(K), PTO, Paid Holidays, Wellness and Education Benefits
To apply for the General Maintenance Technician that Sun Realty is currently seeking, please CLICK HERE.
We will be contacting only qualified applicants, which we hope you are, by phone or email once your submission has been reviewed.
Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employment employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. Successful drug testing and background screening are part of the pre-employment procedure.
Real Estate Agents
We have room on our team for career-oriented, service-minded sales agents who are dedicated to success. Sun Realty has been an industry leader since 1980 and we have some of the most accomplished and respected REALTORS® on the Outer Banks. Our agents benefit from our range of competitive commission options (conventional and desk fee), professional administrative support, comprehensive company marketing, agent ad reimbursements, and access to rental guest and owner leads.
If you are interested in joining a locally owned real estate company with a long history of success, integrity and financial stability, consider Sun Realty. Both experienced and new agents will be considered for positions. Please note that a NC Real Estate Broker License is required. All inquiries will be confidential.