Join a Great Team!
Our mission is to provide the best possible Outer Banks experience for our homeowners, guests, customers, and clients. Fun-filled vacations, smart real estate investments, rental home income, property care, and personal service are what we provide. Sun Realty employs some of the most responsive sales, service, and support staff on the Outer Banks. We need other talented, career-minded individuals who share our customer focus and are interested in exploring opportunities for a rewarding career.
Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap. For more information on current positions, please contact our Human Resources Department at (252) 441-4402 ext. 3242; or by fax at (252) 449-4111. You may also email your resume for any of the following positions to Sue Head.
Sun Realty Career Opportunities
We are accepting applications for future employment in all departments. Applications are retained for one year from receipt.
Housekeeping Manager | Kill Devil Hills Office
Sun Realty is seeking an experienced, energetic, individual to manage our Kill Devil Hills Housekeeping Department. If you qualify, enjoy a challenge and leading a team, we invite you to apply.
• 2+ years Housekeeping management experience, in a customer driven, high pressure, deadline oriented environment (vacation rental, hospitality or other service industry)
• Leadership qualities, and strong work ethic
• Computer proficient (Local Social, and Schedule Pro a plus)
• Professional interface with rental manager, executive housekeeping supervisor; office and department managers, clients, customers, vendors, and team members; in-person, by phone and through correspondence.
• Ambassador for the company; self-starter who is effective with minimal direction, proven clear thinker, a quick study, well organized, and solution oriented.
• Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
• English language literate
• Clean driving record and reliable transportation
• Current Motor Vehicle Record
• Able to lift from 25-50 lbs.
Wages: Competitive based on skills and experience.
All qualified, local candidates' job applications will be considered. We are an Equal Employment Employer without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
This is a great position for someone who enjoys a challenge and seeking an opportunity with a successful company. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Please CLICK HERE to apply for this position.