Join a Great Team!
Our mission is to provide the best possible Outer Banks experience for our homeowners, guests, customers, and clients. Fun-filled vacations, smart real estate investments, rental home income, property care, and personal service are what we provide. Sun Realty employs some of the most responsive sales, service, and support staff on the Outer Banks. We need other talented, career-minded individuals who share our customer focus and are interested in exploring opportunities for a rewarding career.
Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap. For more information on current positions, please contact our Human Resources Department at (252) 441-4402 ext. 3242; or by fax at (252) 449-4111. You may also email your resume for any of the following positions to Sue Head.
Sun Realty Career Opportunities We are accepting applications for future employment in all departments. Applications are retained for one year from receipt.
Maintenance Administrative Assistant | Sun Realty Harbinger Office
Hours: 8:30 - 5:30, with Monday and Tuesday off (negotiable)
Reports To: General Manager
- 1+ years administrative support experience in a customer driven, high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment (vacation rental, hospitality or other service industry).
- Excel in PC skills; including MS Office (experience with Property Plus and Quick Books programs a plus).
- Professional interface with general manager, office and department managers, clients, customers, vendors, and team members; in-person, by phone and through correspondence.
- Ambassador for the company; self-starter who is effective with minimal direction, proven clear thinker, a quick study, well organized, and solution oriented.
- Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
- Not physical labor but must be able to lift 25 pounds for paper storage.
- Processing billing and invoices
- Registering warranties
- Scheduling of bi-annual inspections & services calls
- Reporting to owners (inspections, estimates)
- Receiving payments
- Collections on past dues
- Follow up on open work orders
- Reconciling AP’s
Compensation: Pay based on experience and proven ability, determined by General Manager.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life
Please CLICK HERE to apply for the Maintenance Administrative Assistant position that Sun Realty is currently looking to fill.
Payroll Administrator | Sun Realty Kill Devil Hills Office
We are looking for someone to join our accounting team. We need someone with payroll experience, preferably using ADP software. Responsible for 140+ bi-weekly payroll, plus seasonal weekly payroll. Must have strong Excel experience, as well as an ability to maneuver around software independently. Job requires strong ability to analyze, organize, have attention to detail, and be self-motivated. Please, only qualified persons apply. CLICK HERE to apply for the Payroll Administrator position that Sun Realty is currently seeking.
Personal Coordinator | Sun Realty Corolla Office
We are looking for reliable candidates with an amazing outlook and positive energy, for this full-time, year-round, people-centered position. Our personal coordinators work in a professional environment, supporting and assisting team members by way of answering phones, making reservations, greeting and assisting vendors and guests, inspecting properties, and performing general office duties as required. Successful candidates will be positive, courteous, motivated, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication and active listening skills.
- One or more years customer service experience ub a high-energy environment.
- Property Plus software experience is a plus.
- Reliable transportation and current, active, NC drivers license.
- A clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Be able to communicate effectively in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Be a positive contributor to office morale as well as being a team player.
Successful candidates love working with people, promote team effort, and a learning environment; if you believe you are this person, we invite you to apply. Please CLICK HERE to apply for the Personal Coordinator that Sun Realty is currently seeking.
We will be contacting only qualified applicants, which we hope you are, by phone or email once your submission has been reviewed.
Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employment employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Successful drug testing and background screening are part of the pre-employment procedure.
Real Estate Agents
We have room on our team for career-oriented, service-minded sales agents who are dedicated to success. Sun Realty has been an industry leader since 1980 and we have some of the most accomplished and respected REALTORS® on the Outer Banks. Our agents benefit from our range of competitive commission options (conventional and desk fee), professional administrative support, comprehensive company marketing, agent ad reimbursements, and access to rental guest and owner leads.
If you are interested in joining a locally owned real estate company with a long history of success, integrity and financial stability, consider Sun Realty. Both experienced and new agents will be considered for positions. Please note that a NC Real Estate Broker License is required. All inquiries will be confidential.