Start Planning Your 2022 Vacation Today!
It's not too early to get a jump on next year's beach vacation! With a small reservation fee, book your 2022 week now, with no rent payments due until the fall.
Advance Reservation Process
Pre-Reserve your favorite vacation home for next year now! We are now taking advance reservation requests for tentative availability through 2022. Get the best beach house, in the best location, with the best amenities by booking early. Simply search for your preferred property and complete the request form on the details page. Holds will be contacted in the order received, once 2022 availability has been released.
Once we release 2022 tentative rates and availability, we will hold your 2022 reservation request and contact you with confirmation instructions and details.
- If you are the current occupying guest, you will have first priority to tentatively reserve the home (with a non-refundable $60 fee), for the same week of the upcoming year. You may submit your request with your key packet during your departure or through our online services.
- If you are not currently occupying the home or you are requesting a different week, you may submit a request (with a non-refundable fee of $60) through our online services or contact our team, 800.334.4745.
- The week will become first come/first serve; however, priority is given to current year guests and homeowners.
- The advance reservation deposit must be made within 7 days of the request. Payments can be made by e-check, check, cashier's check, money order or credit card.
- In the event the property does not remain in our vacation program or the date is not available due to the request of the property owner, the fee will be refunded.
What is the fee and what does it cover?
The Advance Reservation Fee is a non-refundable administrative fee of $60 which holds your requested week. The hold is tentative and contingent upon the dates being made available by the homeowner and the home being in our rental program for the 2022 rental year. Please keep in mind rates and availability of weeks are subject to change from year to year. The fee will not be credited towards the reservation cost or rent however it does hold your requested date. You will have the option to accept or decline the reservation (without a refund) once the owner's rates are set and the lease is released, in the fall.
Is the fee refundable?
The reservation fee is non-refundable and is applied towards holding the requested reservation date. This does not apply to rent but will be reflected as a holding fee on your lease. If you wish to decline the reservation after placing a hold on the home and paying the fee, the fee remains non-refundable.
If I am interested in a home and I am not a current guest or I'm requesting a different week, may I place a hold on a home?
Yes, however first priority is given to the current guest until close of business Tuesday following their departure.
Which week is considered comparable to my current week?
The comparable week in 2022 will have an arrival date within 1-2 days of the same date in 2021. For example, if the 2021 arrival date is Saturday, July 3rd, the comparable 2022 week will begin on Saturday, July 2nd. If the homeowner chooses to change check-in days next year, the arrival date could be Sunday, July 4th or Friday, July 1st as well.
We hope you and your family will make vacationing on the Outer Banks and with Sun Realty a family tradition. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again next year! If you have any questions call us at 888.853.7770.