Advance Reservation Process
Pre-Reserve your favorite vacation home for next year now! Our website now offers tentative availability through 2017, as well as the remainder of 2016. Get the best beach house, in the best location, with the best amenities by booking early.
Here's how it works:
- We will tentatively reserve your 2017 reservation request and contact you in mid-October with confirmation instructions and details.
- If you are the current occupying guest, you will have first priority to tentatively reserve the home (with a non-refundable $50 hold fee), for the same week of the upcoming year. You may submit your request with your key packet during your departure or through our online services.
If you are not currently occupying the home or you are requesting a different week, you may submit a request (with a non-refundable reservation fee of $50) through our online services or contact our team, 800.334.4745.
- The week will become first come/first serve; however, priority is given to current year guests and homeowners.
- The advance reservation fee must be made within 7 days of the request. Payments can be made by e-check, check, cashier's check, money order or credit card.
- In the event the property does not remain in our vacation program or the date is not available due to the request of the property owner, the fee will be refunded.
What is the fee and what does it cover?
The Advance Reservation Fee is a non-refundable administrative fee of $50 which holds your requested week. The hold is tentative and contingent upon the dates being made available by the homeowner and the home being in our rental program for the 2017 rental year. Please keep in mind rates and availability of weeks are subject to change from year to year. The fee will not be credited towards the reservation cost or rent however it does hold your requested date. You will have the option to accept or decline the reservation (without a refund) once the owners rates are set and the lease is released, in the fall.
Is the fee refundable?
The reservation fee is non-refundable and is applied towards holding the requested reservation date. This does not apply to rent but will be reflected as a holding fee on your lease. If you wish to decline the reservation after placing a hold on the home and paying the fee, the fee remains nonrefundable.
If I am interested in a home and I am not a current guest or I'm requesting a different week, may I place a hold on a home?
Yes, however first priority is given to the current guest until close of business Tuesday following their departure.
Which week is considered comparable to my current week?
The weeks below show comparable weeks each beginning on the 2nd Sunday of July respectively.
We hope you and your family will make vacationing on the Outer Banks and with Sun Realty a family tradition. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again next year! If you have any questions call us at 888.853.7770.