With the coastal mornings warming to the most pleasant afternoons, Easter is in the air on the Outer Banks and we think that makes for a great time to visit! With activities that range from Easter egg hunts and kite flying events to bake sales and hat contests, why not book that Outer Banks vacation you've been thinking of and spend a holiday on the beach!
Easter is on Sunday, March 27 this year, making it the perfect day to check into your beach home early and spend the holiday with those who matter most. Sun Realty offers OBX vacation rentals with Friday, Saturday and Sunday check-ins, so there is no need to worry about being late for dinner. Reserve online or contact one of our knowledgeable Vacation Specialists at 888-853-7770.
With so much to see and do around this holiday, here is a helpful list of what you can expect while vacationing on the Outer Banks for Easter this year:
- Hoppin 8K, 5K, Fun Run and DCPR Egg Hunt - Manteo, NC
- Easter Egg-Stravaganza - Corolla, NC
- Island Art Show - Rodanthe, NC
- Fly into Spring and Easter EGGstravaganza - Nags Head, NC
- 3rd Annual Duck Merchants Association Easter Egg Hunt - Duck, NC
- Hoppy Easter at Koru Village - Avon, NC
- Easter Eggstravaganza 2016, Elizabethan Gardens - Manteo, NC
For more information regarding Outer Banks events during your Easter stay, please visit OuterBanks.org and VisitCurrituck.com.