Create long-lasting memories in Corolla!
The secluded family friendly community of Ocean Sands, located in Corolla‚ offers the wide‚ soft sand beaches you've been dreaming of! In addition to pristine coastline, Ocean Sands is rich with vegetation and wildlife. A seven-acre fresh water lake is stocked for fishing and is a haven for ducks, egrets, and other waterfowl. *Community pool not available with all rentals.
Ocean Sands is separated in 17 sections, labeled A-Q. Sections A‚ B & C of Ocean Sands do not offer community amenities‚ but all other sections offer custom accommodations. For information on what community amenities are available with your Ocean Sands vacation rental, review the property details pages of the homes or contact the Sun Realty Corolla office directly.
Ocean Sands is conveniently located near Corolla attractions, restaurants, water sports, and shopping. The Currituck Club Golf Course, designed by Rees Jones, is directly across the street from Ocean Sands. This community is the perfect backdrop for a great Outer Banks vacation.
Ocean Sands Amenities :
- 7 acre lake for fishing
- City water system
- Sewer system
- Community Pool (open end of May to mid-September, weather permitting and NOT available with all rentals)
To reserve an Outer Banks vacation rental in Ocean Sands, call one of our vacation specialists at 1-888-853-7770 or begin your search online.
Family-friendly meets fabulous seaside style!
The beautiful Ocean Lake pool and kiddie pool are located in Section O. Ocean Lake includes decks‚ gazebos‚ tennis courts and plenty of parking. You will also have access to all Ocean Sands amenities. Ocean Lake Amenities:
- Tennis (Sections D‚ F and O)
- 7 acre lake for fishing
- City water system
- Sewer system
- Community Pool (open end of May to mid-September, weather permitting)
Tranquil Coastal Living...
Enjoy the tranquility of Sea Loft Village, these nicely appointed townhouses‚ located in Section F‚ Ocean Sands in Corolla. With easy access to the beach and a central location in the northern beaches, this popular community will surely please everyone in the family. Sea Loft Village is located approximately 500 feet from the nearest the beach access. With a boardwalk, carrying your beach gear will be a breeze. Located nearby is the Currituck Club golf course, where you'll enjoy a round on the world class 18-hole championship course. Sea Loft Village townhome includes:
- Cable TV
- Central air
- Public water
- Private parking
Sea Loft Village is very close to the community pool and tennis courts. Pool opens May 31 to September 15‚ weather permitting. No pets, please.
Bring relaxation ashore!
The cozy Seaside Villas condominiums are located in section F of the Ocean Sands community of Corolla. With units featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Seaside Villas are ideal for small families. Seaside Villas offer easy access to the beach, only 500 feet to the boarded walkway to the beach in Section F of Ocean Sands in Corolla. Seaside Villas amenities include:
- Central air conditioning and heat
- washer and dryers
- outside showers
Reserve your OBX vacation in Seaside Villas today by calling 1-888-853-7770 or begin your search online for the perfect Corolla vacation rental.
Just another stay in paradise...
Indian Summer condominiums in Corolla are located in section F of Ocean Sands. Just 550 feet from the beach access, you'll be enjoying the beach with ease in these attractive vacation rentals. Every Indian Summer condo has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. With tennis courts and a community pool, Indian Summer has everything you need for pleasant stay in paradise.
*Community Pool open June to September, weather permitting.
- RV's/Motor Homes (Class A, C, & slip-ons higher than 12" from cab)
- Golf carts
- Motorized scooters/buggies
- And other similar vehicles
- Trailers: "U-haul"-type, boat/motorcycle/ATV/work-type* & fifth-wheel
- Anyone found using said vehicles will be asked to refrain frmo doing so. Any vehicle found unattended on Ocean Sands property may be towed at owner's expense.
- All on-street parking within Ocean Sands is illegal. (NCGS 12-62 & 12-63)
- Any vehicle parked partially or wholly in the street may be booted, towed, or issued a county or state citation.
- Please refrain from parking in the grass or in driveways of homes you have not rented.
- Please refrain from blocking common driveways.
- Parking lot at Ocean Lake Swim & Tennis (Section O) is for club members using pool/tennis courts ONLY. Beach/overflow parking is NOT permitted. Any vehicle found in violation may be booted or towed at owner's expense.
- Handicapped parking is located at beach accesses in sections F (Sea Oats Ct. & Salt Spray Ct) and H (Skimmer Arch & Tern Arch). Handicapped placards must be displayed. Any cehicle without visible placard may be towed or issued a county/state citation. Overnight parking is NOT permitted.
- Parking in lifeguard/EMS spaces is illegal and any vehicle found in violation may be towed or issued a county/state citation.
- In Currituck County, ALL fireworks are illegal (NCGS 14-410 THRU 14-415). For your safety and that of our community and other guests, we ask that you refrain from setting off fireworks.
- Currituck County noise ordinance (Ch. 9 - Article II - 9-33) goes into effect at 9PM on weekdays and 11PM on Fri/Sat. Ocean Sands is a family-friendly community, so we respectfully request that you avoid excessive noise after these times.
Dune Preservation (Div. 7 - Section 10-128):
- Sand dunes are a vital component of our barrier island system that makes up the Outer Banks. In addition to protecting our community from harsh storms, they are also home to natural vegetation and wildlife. We respectfully request that you do everything you can to help us preserve the quality and functionality of our sand dunes by refraining from climbing/traversing, allowing pets, digging, removing plant-life, playing, or operation a vehicle on the dunes.