Wide, soft and sandy beaches...
Ahhh... This is what you've been waiting for! Step out onto Corolla, NC beaches and savor the white sand and sparkling blue water. Corolla beaches are clean and wide with rolling, windswept dunes. Corolla is home to several upscale vacation rental communities, which offer both private and public beach accesses. Corolla beaches are patroled by Lighthouse Resort Services from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Enjoy your time in Corolla NC, but be sure to stay safe!
Corolla NC Beach Safety:
- Review all general Beach & Ocean Safety Guidelines before your Corolla, NC vacation.
- Pets are permitted on the beaches of Corolla, NC but must remain on a leash.
- Bonfires are not permitted anywhere on the beaches of Corolla, NC.
- Fireworks are prohibited throughout the Outer Banks.
- Beach driving is only permitted in the off-season (from Oct 1st. - April 30th) at designated beach accesses. Speed limit 25 mph unless otherwise marked.
- Do not walk or play on the dunes.
- Swimming is not allowed when Red Flags are flying due to dangerous ocean conditions.
- Surfers must be tethered to their boards.
- Refill beach holes you are responsible for
- Retrieve all personal items on the beach in the evening(including tents and cabannas). Unattended items will be removed.
Corolla NC Lifeguard Stand Locations: The following stands are manned from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm from Memorial Day to Labor Day. In addition to l, Lighthouse Resort Services offers 9 roving ATV units and 3 QRV units each manned by certified EMT.** Indicates stands manned until Labor Day. Please note that this information is subject to change without notice.
- Headwind Way
- Franklyn Street
- Austin Street
- Sturgeon Street
- Herring Street
- Audobin Drive
- Bonito Street
- Sailfish Street
- Crown Point -Circle
- Driftwood Way
- Sea Bird Way
- Sand Fiddler
- Marlin Way
- Sand Hill
- Old Stoney Road
For additional information, please contact Lighthouse Resort Services at (252) 453-6232 or by email at email@example.com.
Corolla Public Beach Accesses:
Currituck County Southern Beach Access (Bathroom, Shower, Parking)
Sailfish St and Whalehead Dr (Parking)
Bonito St and Whalehead Dr (Parking)
Perch Street and Whalehead Dr (Parking)
Barracuda St and Whalehead Dr (Parking)
Shad St and Whalehead Dr (Parking)
Currituck Beach Lighthouse Ramp and State Public Beach Access
Activities to be enjoyed on the beaches of Corolla include; kayak tours, jet ski rentals, parasailing, and many more! Check out the following businesses for rentals and lessons:
Kitty Hawk Kites-877-FLY-THIS