Join a Great Team!
Our mission is to provide the best possible Outer Banks experience for our homeowners, guests, customers and clients. Fun-filled vacations, smart real estate investments, rental home income, and property care, and personal service are what we provide. Sun Realty employs some of the most responsive sales, service, and support staff on the Outer Banks. We need other talented, career-minded individuals who share our customer focus and are interested in exploring opportunities for a rewarding career.
Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap. For more information on current positions, please contact our Human Resources Department at 252-441-4402 extension 3242; or by fax at 252-449-4111. You may also email your resume for any of the following positions to Sue Head.
Sun Realty Career Opportunities We are accepting applications for future employment in all departments. Applications are retained for one year from receipt.
Sun Realty Corolla Rental Office
Reporting to: Rental Manager
Company Services: Sales, Rentals, Guest services, home owner services, laundry services, general maintenance, upgrades, repairs, heating and air conditioning, pools and spas.
Company Culture: We are a supportive, team-focused, fun-loving, but high production successful business representing the Best of the Outer Banks since 1980.
Hours: 5 days (including week-ends), 40 hours 8:30-5:30 Full time year round
1+ years experience in a customer driven, high pressure, deadline oriented environment (vacation rental, hospitality or other service industry)
- Active Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Excel in PC skills; including (experience with Property Plus software, a plus). Professional interface with office and department managers, clients, customers, vendors, and team members; in-person, by phone and through correspondence.
- Ambassador for the company; self-starter who is effective with minimal direction, proven clear thinker, a quick study, well organized, and solution oriented.
- Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
- Not physical labor but must be able to lift up to 25 pounds, sit, climb stairs, and drive.
Wages: Competitive based on skills and experience.
Real Estate Photographer
Sun Realty Marketing Department
Sun Realty is seeking a creative, reliable, and personable individual to join our Marketing Team a as full-time Real Estate Photographer. If you have the technical skills, an eye for real estate photography, and a flexible schedule, we want to hear from you. Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Photography of all Sun Realty inventory, from Carova to Hatteras Village
- Staging properties, inside and out, in order to showcase each home at its best
- Editing of all photography for inclusion on our website, and in our printed catalog
- General photography of Outer Banks communities, events and activities, for use in social media, emails, advertising, and website
Bachelor's Degree in a related course of study is preferred, and a working knowledge of Photoshop is required. The ideal candidate will also be able to meet the physical demands of the position, have reliable transportation, a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and be able to effectively manage their time. Experience with virtual tours or floor plan programs are a plus. Knowledge of the Outer Banks is required, and previous experience with real estate photography is preferred. MUST be a team-player and be able to communicate well with colleagues, owners and guests.
Real Estate Agents
We have room on our team for career-oriented, service-minded sales agents who are dedicated to success. Sun Realty has been an industry leader since 1980 and we have some of the most accomplished and respected REALTORS® on the Outer Banks. Our agents benefit from our range of competitive commission options (conventional and desk fee), professional administrative support, comprehensive company marketing, agent ad reimbursements, and access to rental guest and owner leads.
If you are interested in joining a locally owned real estate company with a long history of success, integrity and financial stability, consider Sun Realty. Both experienced and new agents will be considered for positions. Please note that a NC Real Estate Broker License is required. All inquiries will be confidential.