Join a Great Team!
Our mission is to provide the best possible Outer Banks experience for our homeowners, guests, customers, and clients. Fun-filled vacations, smart real estate investments, rental home income, property care, and personal service are what we
provide. Sun Realty employs some of the most responsive sales, service, and support staff on the Outer Banks. We need other talented, career-minded individuals who share our customer focus and are interested in exploring opportunities for a rewarding career.
Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap. For more information on current positions, please contact our Human Resources Department at (252) 441-4402 ext. 3242; or by fax at (252) 449-4111. You may also email your resume for any of the following positions to Sue Head.
Sun Realty Career Opportunities We are accepting applications for future employment in all departments. Applications are retained for one year from receipt.
Marketing Coordinator | Sun Realty Kill Devil Hills Office
Sun Realty is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our Marketing Team as a Marketing Coordinator. If you have strong organizational skills, are able to work well in a team environment and prioritize multiple tasks, we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinating daily operations of the marketing department
- Managing internal communication of the company
- Greeting and directing calls and in-office appointments
- Management of advertising sales program
- Assisting with email marketing and database management
- Assisting with promotions and company events
- Assisting with various tasks for the marketing department
Minimum requirements for the position include: local resident; at least 2 years' experience in an administrative role; strong computer, communication and organizational skills; excellent writing skills; experience with Microsoft Office; marketing experience. Knowledge of the Outer Banks real estate and vacation rental industry a plus! MUST be a team-player and able to communicate well with colleagues, owners, and guests.
Please CLICK HERE to apply for the Marketing Coordinator position that Sun Realty is currently seeking.
Sales Administrative Assistant | Sun Realty Kill Devil Hills Office
Reporting to: Sales Administrative Manager
Hours: 5 days per week (weekends and spring/summer holidays required), full time, year-round from 8:30 – 5:30.
- 1+ years administrative support experience in a customer driven, high pressure, deadline oriented environment (real estate sales, vacation rental, hospitality or other service industry)
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office; Publisher, Word and Excel are a plus; accurate typist.
- Professional interface with sales administrative manager, office and department managers, clients, customers, vendors, and team members; in-person, by phone and through correspondence.
- Ambassador for the company; self-starter who is effective with minimal direction, proven clear thinker, a quick study, well organized, and solution oriented.
- Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
- Not physical labor but must be able to lift 25 pounds for paper storage.
Wages: Competitive based on skills and experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision; Wellness Reimbursement Plan; 401(K); PTO; Winter Holidays, Education Benefit.
Please CLICK HERE to apply for the Sales Administrative Assistant position that Sun Realty is currently seeking.
We will be contacting only qualified applicants, which we hope you are, by phone or email once your submission has been reviewed. (Sun Realty is an EOE, and Drug Free Workplace. Your inquiry is confidential. Successful drug testing and background screening are part of the pre-employment procedure.)
Real Estate Agents
We have room on our team for career-oriented, service-minded sales agents who are dedicated to success. Sun Realty has been an industry leader since 1980 and we have some of the most accomplished and respected REALTORS® on the Outer Banks. Our agents benefit from our range of competitive commission options (conventional and desk fee), professional administrative support, comprehensive company marketing, agent ad reimbursements, and access to rental guest and owner leads.
If you are interested in joining a locally owned real estate company with a long history of success, integrity and financial stability, consider Sun Realty. Both experienced and new agents will be considered for positions. Please note that a NC Real Estate Broker License is required. All inquiries will be confidential.