Join a Great Team!
Our mission is to provide the best possible Outer Banks experience for our homeowners, guests, customers, and clients. Fun-filled vacations, smart real estate investments, rental home income, property care, and personal service are what we
provide. Sun Realty employs some of the most responsive sales, service, and support staff on the Outer Banks. We need other talented, career-minded individuals who share our customer focus and are interested in exploring opportunities for a rewarding career.
Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap. For more information on current positions, please contact our Human Resources Department at (252) 441-4402 ext. 3242; or by fax at (252) 449-4111. You may also email your resume for any of the following positions to Sue Head.
Sun Realty Career Opportunities We are accepting applications for future employment in all departments. Applications are retained for one year from receipt.
Assistant General Manager - Sun Professional Services | Sun Realty Harbinger Office
Sun Realty is seeking an experienced professional to assist with the oversight of our home services operations. As Assistant General Manager, you will assist in oversight of day to day operations of home services for Sun Realty’s vacation rental homes. Experience in supervision or management of maintenance operations for vacation rentals is preferred but not required.
Home Services Includes:
Heating and Air Conditioning
Pool and Spa Services
Linens Processing and Delivery
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Dependable, ability to work under pressure
- Strong management skills; ability to assist with managing a large staff
- Organizational skills: detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office required,
- Property Plus knowledge not required but preferred
- Extensive knowledge of general maintenance, construction, carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC, building codes and regulations
- Outer Banks geography, general knowledge of the area
- Positive attitude, confidence, professionalism
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Desire to succeed and learn
Wages: Competitive based on skills and experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision; 401k; wellness and education benefit.
Personal Coordinator | Sun Realty Avon Rental Office
Sun Realty is currently accepting applications for a Personal Coordinator in our Avon location.
Hours: 5 days, 40 hours 8:30-5:30 (weekends required), full-time and year-round.
- 1+ year experience in a customer-driven, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment (vacation rental, hospitality or other service industry).
- Excel in PC skills. Property Plus software knowledge a plus.
- Professional interface with office and department managers, clients, customers, vendors and team members; in-person, by phone and through correspondence.
- Ambassador for the company; self-starter who is effective with minimal direction, proven clear thinker, a quick study, well-organized, and solution oriented.
- Capable of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
- No physical labor but must be able to lift up to 25 pounds, climb stairs, and drive.
Wages: Competitive, based on skills and experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance; 401k; Paid Time Off (PTO), Wellness and Education Reimbursement Benefit.
All resumes can be submited via email to: SueHead@SunRealtyNC.com ; or Fax to: 252-449-4111, ATTN: Sue Head. We will be contacting only qualified applicants, which we hope you are, by phone or email once your submission has been reviewed. (Sun Realty is an EOE, and Drug Free Workplace. Your inquiry is confidential. Successful drug testing and background screening are part of the pre-employment procedure. Requires motor vehicle reports.)
Real Estate Agents
We have room on our team for career-oriented, service-minded sales agents who are dedicated to success. Sun Realty has been an industry leader since 1980 and we have some of the most accomplished and respected REALTORS® on the Outer Banks. Our agents benefit from our range of competitive commission options (conventional and desk fee), professional administrative support, comprehensive company marketing, agent ad reimbursements, and access to rental guest and owner leads.
If you are interested in joining a locally owned real estate company with a long history of success, integrity and financial stability, consider Sun Realty. Both experienced and new agents will be considered for positions. Please note that a NC Real Estate Broker License is required. All inquiries will be confidential.